Welcome to CHUWI Support
We're here for you guide
- HeroBox: 187.6*138.3*37.3(H)mm, 0.95 L, 590g
- CoreBox 4th: 173*158*73(H)mm, 2.12 L, 865g
- RzBox: 177.5*188.0*61.5(H)mm, 2.56 L, 1350g
- LarkBox X: 127*127*49(H)mm, 0.77 L, 400g
- LarkBox Pro: 61*61*43(H)mm, 0.16 L, 127g
- HeroBook Pro Windows 11
- GemiBook Pro: Windows 10 Home
- GemiBook: Windows 10 Home
- CoreBook X: Windows 11
- FreeBook: Windows 11
- MiniBook X: Windows 11 Home
If your order has not yet been shipped, you can cancel it by contacting store@Chuwi.com. Please be aware that due to the time difference between countries, we cannot guarantee a successful cancellation. However, if your order has already been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled.
Yes, Chuwi will ship orders worldwide. However, customers in remote areas may experience a 1-2 day delay in receiving their order.
Yes, you can set up multi-monitor work studio with CHUWI mini PC, HeroBox and CoreBox 4th supports dual-monitor output, RzBox and LarkBox X support triple-monitor output.
CHUWI mini PC are designed with high compactness and portability, here are the specs:
Yes, all adapters of Chuwi mini PCs are designed to operate within a voltage range of 100-240V and a frequency range of 50-60Hz, so they are compatible with the electrical system in many countries, including those that use 120V 60Hz.
Here are the editions of Chuwi laptops, you can also see more specs on our detail pages.