We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa，MasterCard，Maestro，American Express，JCB)
- Debit Card (Visa，MasterCard，Maestro，American Express，JCB)
- Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
- If you don't get verified when paying with a debit or credit card, you can try PayPal.
- For Russian customers, according to the current form of international sanctions, Russian customers will encounter payment failures when using credit cards. If you encounter this situation, you can try to use PayPal.
- Please contact our customer care using online chat service or email "firstname.lastname@example.org" if there is any problem with your payment.
How can I use my coupon code.
Enter the coupon code in the box on the payment page and click Apply.
What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined. To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - that's the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
How long do refunds take to process?
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.