CHUWI Official STORE- Smart Tech, Wise Life – CHUWI
Discover All Solution In One Place
Shipping Policy | Chuwi Online Store
After the order was placed at https://store.chuwi.com/, we need 1-3 business days to process the order. You will be notified by email when the order was dispatched.
For orders placed at https://store.chuwi.com/, most countries will ship to you from a Chinese warehouse. Can be shipped to most countries around the world, with estimated delivery time of 2-15 working days.
We provide free shipping for orders totaling $130 or more in some countries (eg: United Kingdom, Brunei, Canada, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vietnam). If your order does not meet the free shipping criteria, the shipping fee will be displayed on the address confirmation page upon finalizing your order.
For any special order requests, kindly include a note prior to placing your order. Please ensure to verify your address before making the payment. In the event of entering an incorrect address, please promptly contact CHUWI Support so that we can liaise with our logistics team to address the issue. Please note that if a customer requests to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that the order will be updated. Moreover, customers bear full responsibility for any potential risks and expenses arising from address changes made after the order has been shipped. To ensure successful delivery of your items, please make sure to provide accurate name, address, and contact information when placing your order.
CHUWI assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
1. Shipping to remote regions may experience a delay of 1-2 days.
2. Please note that delays or delivery failures may occur due to actions taken by the consignee, such as changing the address after shipment, providing an unknown or incorrect address, entering inaccurate contact information, or refusing to receive the package.
3. Delays can also occur due to force majeure, which refers to unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situations and conditions that result in delayed shipping. Examples include national or regional transportation system controls or disruptions (e.g., weather-related reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and similar events.
4. Please be aware that mail and packages cannot be delivered to consignee addresses during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
5. If the consignee's address is a school, organization, or residential community where the courier does not have access, alternative arrangements may need to be made.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS that includes the waybill number. To stay updated on the status of your package, you can visit our order tracking webpage.
How can I cancel my order if it hasn't shipped yet?
If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact us to cancel it. Please be aware that due to the time difference between countries, we cannot guarantee the success of the cancellation. Once your order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
Will there be shipping charges for repeated delivery attempts, rejected packages, or returns without reason?
Yes, additional delivery charges will be the responsibility of the consignee in cases where delivery failures are caused by the consignee. If a product is returned due to order cancellation or package rejection after shipment, the shipment charges will be deducted from the refund and borne by the consignee. Similarly, if a return is made without reason, the customer will be responsible for the shipment charges, which will be deducted from the refund.